ACSALESSIRECT offers the protection of the manufacturers warranty on all air conditioning equipment supplied, subject to our Terms and Conditions, which we would ask you to read carefully.
For your own protection and to ensure that the correct standard of installation is achieved, it is important that the air conditioning equipment is only installed by qualified engineers who hold as a minimum a F-Gas (Cat 1) Qualification Certificate (City and Guilds or CITB). All reputable installation companies will be able to provide proof of this qualification.
This is a legal requirement and ensures that the engineer should have obtained a level of competency in :-
- Skills in fabrication and fitting of both mechanical and brazed joints
- Pressure testing and evacuation of pipework to BSEN378
- Charge and blended refrigerant handling
- Analyse system performance to ensure the efficiency
- Leak testing to EC1516/2007
- Maintaining of F Gas log books and records
- Handling of refrigerant safely and disposing of legally
- Ensure that systems are tight, efficient in their use of energy and meet the F-Gas legal requirements
For warranty to commence, you must provide a copy of the installation engineer Certificate to our office on completion of the installation, or within 30days. Upon receipt which we will confirm that it has been received.